Viewing Review: Like getting a massage while you run! - KickRunners.com
Like getting a massage while you run! Edit
by CMJHawk86 Combined Rating: 5.0

I snapped up a pair of these tights (in size Small, not Medium) at a deep discount thanks to an Active.com Schwaggle promotion -- normally these are $150 a pair. I have some 2XU calf sleeves and...
Pros Cons
  • Great compression where you need it, supports muscles even in late miles of a long run
  • sit a little low on waist - OK with me but if you don't like that buy a size up

I snapped up a pair of these tights (in size Small, not Medium) at a deep discount thanks to an Active.com Schwaggle promotion -- normally these are $150 a pair. I have some 2XU calf sleeves and arm-warmer sleeves which are both musts for cold-weather racing, so when I saw this deal I jumped at it even though the sale price is still twice what I'd pay for a pair of Under Armour tights. Simply put, these are the best tights I have ever owned. Period. Right out of the box, I took them out for a 13 miler in near freezing conditions. They gave me great support from mile 1 through mile 13 and just enough warmth to keep me comfortable despite the damp chill in the air. I didn't feel any fatigue in the late miles, in fact if anything my legs felt springier in the final 2 miles than in the first 2. The dual compression technology is fantastic as it gives you extra support where impact stress of running is most severe, along the quads, knees and shins. And these tights score high on the style meter too, with the 2XU "X" logo placement...hey, great gear should look good too! I really can't think of any flaws with with this product. They are obviously expensive, even at the sale price I got. But sometimes you get what you pay for.  All I know, is that from now on these will be my go-to tights.

* Note - I didn't rate the product for durability at this time since they are new. At some point I may come back and update that. Every other category is well deserving of a 5-star rating.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Comfort:
Durability:
Fit:
Ease of Use:
Performance: