New to running? Introduce Yourself here, we don't bite :) - Page 7 - KickRunners.com

#151 of Old 05-23-2010, 06:51 PM

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Hi, new here. Been running (regularly) only 5 months. I'm a solo, wilderness, trail (only) runner. I've been running around 20 - 30 miles a week. I would like to do an ultra-length run someday, but right now I just want to be able to run everyday. Which isn't easy with a family, garden, animals and work. I run in the mountains with my German Shepherds. I am a health nut, I have weird dietary habits, I will probably never race, but running has made me a better human being.

Thanks for the welcome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#152 of Old 07-05-2010, 11:45 AM

Hi, I'm Cathi. I'm a 30 year old professional college student. I am also a professional couch potato, but I'm trying hard to change that. I've run and quit running several times, but right now I'm on week 3 of the Couch to 10K iPhone app.

I used to lurk on kicksports.com, but I don't really remember what my username was. I think it was either cathi or nytgrrl. Either way, I didn't contribute much substance.

Anyhow, I'm thrilled to find this site, and see some familiar users (like Grizzly).
#153 of Old 07-07-2010, 12:42 AM

Likes Earned: 11
Welcome back!

2011 - This  year is about the journey to December 31, 2011, not how soon the number on the scale satisfies me.
#154 of Old 12-30-2011, 08:33 PM

I'm Bob.  I used to be big into running, but have slacked off for the past few years.  I've been taking supplements and eating healthy, so I think it's time to get back to running!  I take Salmon Oil Capsules ! 

#155 of Old 01-16-2012, 07:24 AM

Hey everyone, my name is Tanja. I am living in south GA. I am still new to running, I ran my first half in Nov and now trying to get back into it since I hurt my knee. Just got to take it slow. Im sure I will have a lot of questions later on.
#156 of Old 01-16-2012, 04:33 PM

Likes Earned: 11

Welcome Bob and welcome Tanja.  LOL, I dream of running a half, so congratulations!!!

2011 - This  year is about the journey to December 31, 2011, not how soon the number on the scale satisfies me.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page