Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Thursday, Apr. 28 - WORKOUTS!

526 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  pcsronbo 
#1 ·
Good morning, TEAM LIT!

Reg: Solid run with great speed yesterday!!!

Yo: Congrats to DD on the selection!

Me...

4.5 mile run early this morning. Now on meds for two days, I can tell that my energy to push it better, as my overall pace on my morning runs is much faster than it had been, and it takes me less a warm up to get there; however, all is not perfect, as my body still feels pounded (common with what I have) in the early morning and prevents me from using that energy in ways that are conducive to performance. I would actually trade off the speed/better energy at this point for a better feeling body. It's still early, though, as it is supposed to take up to 3 months for the medication to really take effect.

Great day, friends!

#5 ·
TT: so sorry about Rex. Sending hugs
Thor: time is your friend here.
Yo: Yay to have a decision for DD! Thinking long and hard about your massage suggestion too.

Sparty on! Also, what was that shortbread recipe for your Christmas shortbread cookies. They were so awesome I think I want to try to make them.
SBee: Good luck with all this continued traveling.

6 miles with the peeps this a.m. 1 hour 1 min total time. Trails were involved. Felt better than Sunday but not great. Icing calf now. Now idea what I did to it but Sunday it killed me early one and felt better later or at least stopped killing me. After acupuncture not happy with me. Keeping on keeping on. Getting a massage Sunday.

#6 ·
Congrats to DD, Yoshiko ... what a relief! Great in-state school as well ...

Took a day off work today - spent the afternoon walking the local trail with DD and dog. Nice walk to the bay ... about 9.75 miles R/T - so definitely counting it as a workout! Sacked out with DD and the dog on the couch now, watching Blue Bloods. I kind of like this day off thing :)

Geo

#8 ·
Thx about DD's decision. Sparty - unfortunately she didn't get in the Performing arts collrge, so no appearance on those shows (she is in LSA=literature, science, arts), though she is planning to re-audition next year.

TT - sorry about Rex.
Geo - nice day off with DD. Jealous

Another long drive and mtg = no workouts other than doing some plank in a hotel room. Tired!

#10 ·
55 min ride, 10min run. Run felt fairly awful, but I guess that is to be expected. The ride was much better than yesterday.

Poor Rex :( {{HUGS}}

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.