Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Monday, Nov 30 - workouts!

546 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Muffin Queen 
#1 ·
Back to the normal schedule......

Another 6.3mile run, incorporating as many hills I could find. Yesterday's barre class kicked my rear end. Sore muscles. I loved the instructor (dancer) taught us after the class some real ballet stuff to the music of Nutcracker. Ahhhh, for some minutes I danced (like an idiot who had no clue what those french ballet terms were) as if I was a ballerina (in my own head).

A few more college app's done just in time for Dec 1 deadline! DD still got a lot to do to plan/prepare for the auditions....

#2 ·
Yoshiko - 'dance like no one is watching!' You should see me dancing around my tiny kitchen! :)

A busy, but lovely long weekend. I find myself walking a fine line of anxiety these days, apparently more stressed about the holidays than I used to be?! Trying to be mindful that the busy-ness is somewhat self imposed and that self care is VERY important during this season. Resolutions don't just start on New Years!

Some day I may even post a workout...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.