Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Wednesday, Nov 25th Workouts!

724 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Muffin Queen 
#1 ·
Good morning everyone!

Did 2100+yds in pool this am. Masters coach has a special Thanksgiving food themed workout which was fun.

Have a great day!

#2 ·
Hi Ksurp! Nice to see you around these parts!

Quick catch-up here, I've done 1 strength workout and 1 easy mile run so far this week. Today will be another strength day once I get a pie in the oven. We are hosting my family this year for the first time ever...no pressure.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with people that you love.

#3 ·
ksurp - I love the themed-workout!
Sparty - great milestone (to host the T-day first time)! Good luck! (no pressure...)

6mile run. Boy did I pick a wrong route. I thought the dirt road would be ready to run on .... WRONG, WRONG~~. Muddy pits. Good pace but felt harder than it should.

T-day this year will have a fewer people here at our house. We have been doing this for 21 yrs I think. It was 18 people last year (new kids, re-marry, etc adding a few over the years) but it will be only 10 this year. I got this perfectly in control :)

Have a great T-day with your special people.

#4 ·
Hi gang!
Monday was weights since I had the Gobble Gobble 5K on Sunday...
Tuesday ended up being a short run...dang the body (lungs more like it) isn't quite ready for the cold weather...it was a balmy 25 when I went out.

Today - 40 minutes on the trainer and some planks, stretching and core breathing.

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving everyone!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.