Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Thursday, November 20

706 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Swimmerbee 
#1 ·
Another DOR (as long as shoveling counts as resting...). My hip doesn't hurt in the usual spot, but I'm limping thanks to the arthrogram! Filling the joint with fluid apparently threw my gait through a loop. :rolleyes:

Happy almost Friday all!

#3 ·
Sparty - hope it is not labral tear (I bet not).

6 easy miles on fresh snow. It wasn't that cold (mid 20's) but feet were cold. Rubber spike thingie I wore over shoes probably helped to grab the ground a bit but that's about it. Somebody should come up with shoe cover with spike built in! Thanks to slowing down, I can tell my feet are more directly under me, more mid-foot strike, more hop in them running on snow. Hope I keep the injuries away running this way.

My mom instinct couldn't let my DD drive to school this morning, after hearing so many accidents. I drove kids, the road wasn't as bad as I thought. Now, I will have to pick up DD and take her to the local theatre rehearsal, then go back to the school to pick up DS after his wrestling practice, take him to the martial arts, then pick both up. DH has a long commute with his current client and then tied up with the scout stuff. Parents, parents......

#4 ·
Only got 45 min on the trainer this a.m. since I had to go into the office today rather than work from home for am half day meeting. Wished I could have biked longer. Happy almost Friday although it feels like Friday to me since I usually work from home today and then come into Back Bay on Friday. Need to reset brain.

#10 ·
Was hoping to get on the bike, but still wasn't feeling great.. was asleep on the couch by 8:30, in bed at 9:15.. sigh.. feeling a bit better today, may get in an easy bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.