Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Sub 2 Hour Half Marathon Manifesto

10K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rundreamachieve 
#1 ·
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:8px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:8px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:1.0758em;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;line-height:1.35em;">I wanted to share with the Kick Runners's Running Moms and Dad's forum a project I have been working on for the past two months. It is called the sub 2 hour half marathon manifesto and it is specifically for runners who are in the 2 hour plus to 3 hour half-marathon ability levels.</p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:8px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:8px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:1.0758em;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;line-height:1.35em;">It is more then just a 12-week training plan but consists of enough motivation to fill an NFL football stadium . I have seen far too many runners miss their goals on account of not spending adequate time at their specific race pace, fueling issues and jump to the conclusions that they dont have what it takes, aren't talented enough. Failures lead them to either quit or makes them think they dont have thw capability to make it happen.</p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:8px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:8px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:1.0758em;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;line-height:1.35em;">The sub 2 hour half marathon manifesto is what I have learned in over 21 years of experience, failures and successes along the way and how half marathoners can take what I have learned from some of the world's top coaches and elite runners in a matter of hours and days.</p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:8px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:8px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:1.0758em;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;line-height:1.35em;">If you are sick of missing this barrier and want a genuine program that will set you up for success along with sharing some time with someone who understands where you are at and what you are capable of</p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:8px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:8px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:1.0758em;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;line-height:1.35em;">You can visit the Sub 2 Hour Half Marathon Manifesto website at this link</p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:8px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:8px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:1.0758em;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;line-height:1.35em;"><a href="http://www.sub2hourhalfmarathon.com/manifesto/sub2/" style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:14px;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;color:rgb(11,181,232);" target="_blank">http://www.sub2hourhalfmarathon.com/manifesto/sub2/</a></p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:8px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:8px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:1.0758em;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;line-height:1.35em;">Best Wishes and continued success in your running. I know you can do it.</p>
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:8px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:8px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:1.0758em;font:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;line-height:1.35em;">Nathan, 2.19 marathoner</p>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.