Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

2.1 thru 2.5

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  ripvanracer 
#1 ·
Nice running all.

6 miles this morning to start the week. 64 degrees and no wind. Temps are dropping a bit and wind is near fierce now.

A few easy tonight

#3 ·
Hi KS!
Hi Rip!
Hi Fred!
Hi Laura!

What a contrast! Monday's run was right around freezing but sunny for about 3.5 miles thru the neighbourhood near work. Pretty good for this time of year.

But today.... whoooo boy...... 3 easy miles of clear and dry bike path (unheard of in early Feb), glorious sunshine, overdressed in shorts and a LS shirt with the sleeves pulled up...... 14°C. Weeeeeee!

#4 ·
My brother said "it's so nice you could run outside today" Unfortunately there are no 3,500 ft mountains to run up so I hit the treadmill once again. 6.14 miles in 72:00 and 3,514 ft elevation gain. My socks and shoes are as soaked as when I get done with my 2 hour run on Sunday.

#5 ·
Heme - we enjoy those rare days of perfect running weather.

No 3500' hills here either.

10 miles this morning in 41 degrees and string N winds. Plan on 10 tonight to make up for Tues and Wed
Loafing.

Today is daughters 39th birthday. She , some girlfriends, and Kilie flying to Dusney in Florida to celebrate. Me and the girl dogs holding down the home front.

#6 ·
30th birthday

#8 ·
Just 6 last night. Ran 10 this morning. Suppose to be mid 60's this afternoon so I'm going to go get about 5 more. If I run 10 tomorrow I'll have just over 50 for the week in 4 days.

Ran very slow this morning as one of the girls showed and no one came to run with her. Couldn't let her run by herself for safety reasons.

#9 ·
Feb 1 AM Jog 20 min PM Jog 100 minutes

Feb 2 AM 40 min @ VT PM 40 min @ Jog, walk 40 min.

Feb 3 AM 5 @ Jog, 15 @ Tempo
PM 15 @ Jog, 5 min @ Tempo, 30 min @ Jog, 55F

Feb 4 AM 80 min with 4 times 30 seconds hard PM Jog 20 min

Feb 5 AM Jog 2 hours PM Jog 30 minutes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.