Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

30's March 23-29 Sunny days are here to stay

3K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  aemerryman 
#1 ·
Morning 30's I got in some good workouts this weekend hopefully I can get something in tonight.

Have a great one everybody.

#29 ·
I have supermanned before. Not fun. Hope your thumb is ok Tim.

Walked O a bit over a mile in the rain this morning. Well, more of a downpour than just a bit of rain. He was quite wet when we got home (an accomplishment with all that fur) and my coat was soaked through. But he was still all smiles.

I'm a little bit deflated today. Pssssssssssssssss.... <- thats the air coming out. Ha

#33 ·
Yellow? Most days I have some on.

6.5 miles today on one of my newish routes. Running is going pretty well. Sometimes I'm a little sensitive and wierded out by any little twitch in my calves, but really at this point I'm moving as well as can be expected at this weight.

Kath, hope you are feeling inflated again!

Nice job on the streak, Bob!

Hiya, RIL!

#36 ·
Yellow? Most days I have some on.

Kath, hope you are feeling inflated again!
1) Yesterday was Yellow for Seth day.

2) Ummm…. marginally, thanks to meeting up with some peeps this morning. But I don't hear the rest of the [suck] news till tomorrow night.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Mila has accepted a CBYX scholarship from the US State Dept to spend her senior year abroad in Germany!
WOW!! That's awesome! Congrats to her. :)

#34 ·
9 miles on the treadmill tonight. OOOF! I'm volunteering at a local marathon from 9-3 tomorrow, so I had to get it in!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.