Easter beginning of Passover weekend - Page 2 - KickRunners.com

#26 of Old 04-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 3

p.s. re: leashes, if theres no leash law or we're out in an open area (park, beach, woods), i always let bella off leash b/c shes completely voiced trained. if i say heel, she snaps to my side instantly and is glued to my left knee, regardless of other people, dogs, animals (even squirrels!) and is under my complete control. if i stop, she sits. if i turn around, she turns around. if i back up, she backs up. but, leash laws are put in place for a reason.. and we obey it just like we obey most other laws - i am not above the law despite the fact that my dog is superbly trained.

/bragging bc i worked rreaally hard training her!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#27 of Old 04-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 36
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy1102 View Post

p.s. re: leashes, if theres no leash law or we're out in an open area (park, beach, woods), i always let bella off leash b/c shes completely voiced trained. if i say heel, she snaps to my side instantly and is glued to my left knee, regardless of other people, dogs, animals (even squirrels!) and is under my complete control. if i stop, she sits. if i turn around, she turns around. if i back up, she backs up. but, leash laws are put in place for a reason.. and we obey it just like we obey most other laws - i am not above the law despite the fact that my dog is superbly trained.

That is awesome.

#28 of Old 04-08-2012, 07:16 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 50
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy1102 View Post

I don't have a problem with that. (And that is freaking awesome btw!)

My problem is with people who don't train their dogs, and don't have control when they are off leash.  Ok, and those asshats who know their dog can escape their yard/house and don't do anything to prevent it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page