Browsing With Your Mobile Phone
With the advent of mobile smartphones (dare I say, EXPLOSION of use?) - it's become increasingly apparent that Kickrunners.com becomes more 'mobile' friendly. The folks at Huddler have been working on this and in fact, for most mobile devices, browsing and using Kickrunners is relatively easy. But, there is still some issues with the blackberry family.
So, to help with this, kickrunners.com has been optimized to be viewed with the app called, tapatalk. You can download this app from any app store (appropriate to the phone you're using).
Once installed, simply follow these easy directions.
So how do you get in there?
- On your iPhone, Android, Nokia, Blackberry, etc., download the TapaTalk application.
- When you first load the app, you will see the ability to browse forums, view newly added sites, and search. Click to search.
- Enter the name of your site (i.e. EpicSki, ChefTalk, Head-Fi, etc) and search.
- Your community should appear in the search results.
- Click to view the site.
- From there, you'll be able to login with your username and password.
- Then you can navigate in, check your subscriptions, see who's online, post in the forums, and more!
Try it out and let us know what you think. In fact, why not write a review of this app in our software section of our product reviews?
For more information on this app, visit their site